Land Use Legislative Update in conjunction with Utah APA-March 30 9:00am-1:00pm
Join us for a summary of key legislative land use bills.
Learn what you will need to do in the coming months to comply with new land use laws.
Learn what resources will be coming your way to further understand the implications for your city or town.
This is a FREE live interactive broadcast with Wilf Sommerkorn of Utah APA and ULCT staff.
The training will be broadcast live from the Utah State University (USU) facility in Taylorsville (920 West Levoy Drive Taylorsville, UT 84123) to other extension sites throughout the state in which participants can interact in real time with the presenters.
USU Broadcast locations include:
• Orem: 1875 South State Street Orem, UT 84097
• Tooele:1020 W. Vine Street Tooele, UT 84074
• Richfield: 800 W. 200 S. Richfield, UT 84701
• Roosevelt: 987 E. Lagoon St. Roosevelt, UT 84066
• Blanding: 576 West 200 South Blanding, UT 84511
• Kaysville: 80 E. Sego Lily Dr. Kaysville, UT 84037
• Brigham: 989 S Main Street Brigham City, UT 84302
• St. George: 75 West Tabernacle Street St. George, UT 84770
Utah League of Cities and Towns
50 South 600 East Suite 150
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Phone: 801-328-1601 x 0
Start a new thread, email:
Utah Chapter APA
Email addresses will not be shared or sold.