Just a quick reminder that we'll have our monthly meeting this Wednesday. On docket is:
- Review of Tuesday's Cache Bikeway Kickoff meeting (see attached for tomorrow's agenda, and if you'd like to attend, please let me know)
- Review of 400N / 600E Intersection improvement proposal (updates from last month)
- Reminder of Cache Bikeway Tour 8/14 (last chance to signup
- Brainstorm for next TAP funding request
- Group updates as merited.
Meeting time and place is the usual:
179 N Main (County Admin Building) Rm 301
12-1pm, Wed August 8th (2nd Wednesday of each month)
As always, please let me or the group know if you have additional thoughts or ideas for this fine Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee.
Dayton Crites, AICP
Cache County Trails Planner
179 North Main, Suite 305 Logan UT 84321