The RTP projects the transportation system needs and requirements about 20 years into the future and will help shape local, regional, and state strategies for addressing economic growth, safety, congestion, air quality, and public mobility.
Comments will be received for the proposed RTP and the accompanying air quality conformity determination until May 30, 2015.
Previous 2035 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) Archive
- Whole Plan (Full Document Download)
- Cover Page and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1- Overview and Introduction
- Chapter 2- Goals and Objectives
- Chapter 3- Needs Analysis
- Chapter 4- Envision Cache Valley
- Chapter 5- CMPO Transportation Vision Plans (2035 & Beyond)
- Chapter 6- Implementation Strategies
- Appendix Summary
- Air Quality Conformity Report
- UDOT Long Range Plan and other Urban Area Plans