- 1) 200 East, 2200 North to 3100 North, North Logan
- 2) 4200 North Hwy 91 Intersection Improvement, Cache County
- 3) 3200 South Hwy 89/91 Intersection Improvement & 100 West Southern Extension Engineering Studies, Logan
- 4) 3200 south Hwy 165 Intersection Realignment Engineering Study, Nibley
2013 Project Application (Word Format)
2013 Project Application (PDF Format)
2013 Application Schedule:
- April 19, 2013 Courtesy Notice of Intent to Apply Due (failure to submit will not disqualify application).
- April 30, 2013 by 5:00 PM Applications due to Cache County Executive Office (Applicant must provide 4 copies).
- May 7, 2013 Completed applications/Score Sheets sent to all CCCOG voting members. Scanned applications put on CMPO website for public access.
- May 13, 2013 @ 5:00 PM Multipurpose Room, County Admin Building, CCCOG Applicant Presentations (20 minute each with 10 minute Q&A) followed by CCCOG discussion workshop.
- May 24, 2013 by 5:00 PM CCCOG member completed score sheets due for tally.
- June 3, 2013 @ 5:00 PM Multipurpose Room, County Admin Building 2013 CCCOG Meeting-Approve recommendation to County Council.
- TBD Cache County Council Meeting-Receive CCCOG recommendation.
The Cache County Council of Governments (CCCOG) have indicated that as much as $1.2 Million will be available to allocate to worthy projects this year.
2012 Application Archive