Northern Segment (1400 North to Hyde Park Lane) Planning and Environmental analysis has been completed for this project. View the Final Environmental Impact Statement and Record of Decision.
- 1800 North to 2200 North – two lane construction completed in 2009. Will be widen to additional lanes when required by travel demand.
- 2200 North to 2500 North-Beginning engineering design phase. Preparing to construct 3 lane roadway section in Summer 2013. Federal funding has been identified.
- 2500 North to Hyde Park Lane-Beginning engineering design phase. Partial design work to be completed (enough to identify needed rights-of-way and major cost issues). Construction time line will be demand driven. Funding has yet to be identified.
- Logan Segment (300 South to 1400 North)
300 South to Center Street-Planning and federal environmental analysis has been completed. The Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Impact was completed in January 2012 . Right of way property acquisition and final engineering design has commenced. Construction likely summer 2013.
- 450 North to 1250 North-Engineering design and right of way acquisition is nearing completion. Construction funding has yet to be identified. However, Logan City will likely seek funding from the COG County sales tax source in 2012.
Upcoming EventsJun8Mon4:00 pm CMPO Executive Council Meeting @ Cache Events CenterCMPO Executive Council Meeting @ Cache Events CenterJun 8 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pmWelcome and Introductions Approval of Minutes Approval of expenses/bills Consider approval of FY 2021 Unified Planning Work Program Public Hearing-FY 2021 CMPO Budget Consider approval of FY 2021 CMPO Budget Consider approval for Public Comment-CMPO Draft Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). Federal Aid Update Election of 2020 Officers Adjourn5:00 pm Council of Governments Meeting @ Cache Events CenterCouncil of Governments Meeting @ Cache Events CenterJun 8 @ 5:00 pm – 6:30 pmCache County Council of Government (CCCOG) AGENDA Cache County Events Center 490 S. 500 W., Logan Utah June 8, 2020 5:00 PM Welcome and Introductions Approval of Minutes Project Status Reports-Fund Balance Review Review of 2020 COG Project Prioritization Process and Schedule Consider Amending Local Transportation Fund Policy Manual. Adjourn … Continue reading →
Table of Content
- About the CMPO
- Council of Governments (COG) Ranking Form
- Draft Cache County-wide Trail Master Plan
- Plans & Studies
- Project Funding
- 2014 COG Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- 2013 COG Funding Archive
- 2015 COG Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- 2017 COG Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- 2017 Congestion Mitigation & Air Quality (CMAQ) & Transportation Alternative Funds (TAP)
- 2018 COG Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- 2019 Council of Governments (COG) Road Sales Tax Application
- 2019 Council of Governments (COG) Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- Transportation Improvement Program