Northern Segment (1400 North to Hyde Park Lane) Planning and Environmental analysis has been completed for this project. View the Final Environmental Impact Statement and Record of Decision.
- 1800 North to 2200 North – two lane construction completed in 2009. Will be widen to additional lanes when required by travel demand.
- 2200 North to 2500 North-Beginning engineering design phase. Preparing to construct 3 lane roadway section in Summer 2013. Federal funding has been identified.
- 2500 North to Hyde Park Lane-Beginning engineering design phase. Partial design work to be completed (enough to identify needed rights-of-way and major cost issues). Construction time line will be demand driven. Funding has yet to be identified.
- Logan Segment (300 South to 1400 North)
300 South to Center Street-Planning and federal environmental analysis has been completed. The Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Impact was completed in January 2012 . Right of way property acquisition and final engineering design has commenced. Construction likely summer 2013.
- 450 North to 1250 North-Engineering design and right of way acquisition is nearing completion. Construction funding has yet to be identified. However, Logan City will likely seek funding from the COG County sales tax source in 2012.
Upcoming EventsJun3Mon5:00 pm CMPO Executive Council Meeting @ Multipurpose Room, Cache County Admin BldgCMPO Executive Council Meeting @ Multipurpose Room, Cache County Admin BldgJun 3 @ 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Table of Content
- About the CMPO
- Council of Governments (COG) Ranking Form
- Draft Cache County-wide Trail Master Plan
- Plans & Studies
- Project Funding
- 2014 COG Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- 2013 COG Funding Archive
- 2015 COG Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- 2017 COG Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- 2017 Congestion Mitigation & Air Quality (CMAQ) & Transportation Alternative Funds (TAP)
- 2018 COG Road Sales Tax Funding Information
- Transportation Improvement Program